Tutors will be returning September 10
Tutors will be returning September 10
Other students have the same questions you do - learn from their sessions with a tutor by watching a recording of past tutor-student chats.
- Over 300+ videos
- Can be replayed anytime, 24/7
- Step by step lessons
- Practice questions before the test
New! Try our new mobile and tablet-friendly sessions player for non-audio Best Sessions.
Check out the links to sample sessions below:
- How do you find a line of best fit?
- BEDMAS: 4 x 6 divided by 24 - 10 + 4
- Centroid: How to find the centroid of a triangle
- Discriminant - Quadratic roots: none, one or two
- Patterns: Find the next three terms of -5,-3,-1,+1 and +7,+4,+1,-2 and describe the pattern.
- Cylinder: Surface Area
- Volume of a cylinder
- Surface area of a pyramid.
- Rectangular prisms: Surface area and Volume
- How do you find the roots or x-intercepts of a quadratic?
- Factoring using the Difference of Squares?
- Common Factors Part 2 of 2
- Common Factors Part 1 of 2
- How do you change standard form into y = mx + b form?
- How do you find the equation of a line between two points on a graph?
- How do you graph y = mx + b?
- How do you find the equation of a line when you know the slope and a point?
- How do you graph lines using a table of values?
- How do you find the slope of a line from a graph?
- How do you find an angle using trig: Part 4: How do you know which trig ratio to use? (seminar)
- Trig Ratios: What is the Tan Ratio? (seminar)
- Trig Ratios: What is the Cos Ratio? (seminar)
- How do you find an angle using trig? Part 1: Sine (seminar)
- Trig ratios: How do you label the sides in a Right Triangle? (seminar)
- Solving Linear Equations: Part 3 of 4 (seminar)
- Linear systems: Solving Problems Part 3 of 3 (seminar)
- EQAO: Applied Measurement Question for applied test (seminar)
- EQAO: Percent and numeracy questions (seminar)
- Factored Form: Using intercepts Part 1 (seminar)
- Trigonometry: Solving Problems Part 1 (seminar)
- Similar Triangles: How do you use similar triangles to solve problems? Part 1 (seminar)
- Similar Triangles Part 3: Similarity statements (seminar)
- Similar Triangles Part 2: How do you show that two triangles are similar? (seminar)
- Similar Triangles Part 3: What are the properties of similar and congruent triangles? (seminar)
- Substitution Part 1: Solving systems of equations (seminar)
- Elimination Part 2: Solving systems of equations (seminar)
- Differences: How do you use finite differences to determine if a relation is quadratic? (seminar)
- Graphing y=mx+b
- Find the point of intersection by graphing.
- Fractions: Convert a fraction to a percent
- How to solve algebraic equations containing fractions
- Interior and Exterior angles of polygons
- Simplifying polynomials by collecting like terms
- Fractions: How to add fractions (AUDIO)
- Algebra and patterning: Describe how the # of circles (or term value) is related to the figure # (or term #) (AUDIO)
- Angle measure of regular polygon: pentagon
- Fractions word problem: addition and subtraction of fractions
- EQAO Exponent rules: a multi step problem
- Angles: Find the missing angles within a triangle
- EQAO Maximum volume
- Angles: Find missing angles using parallel lines
- Fractions: Converting fractions to decimals
- Mean - how to calculate the mean of three numbers
- Rates: Mr. Costescu sold 42 calculators in 5 days. At this rate, how many could he sell in 19 days?
- Area of Composite shapes
- Rectangle: Area and perimeter
- Square roots and exponents
- Prime factorization: Use a factor tree to find the prime factors of a number
Change Required to Your Browser Settings
Cookies must be enabled to log in to the website.
Adobe Flash Player version 10 or higher is required to use this site.
Upgrade to the latest version Adobe Flash .